Providing superior protection against particulate contaminants.
NOTE - There is a minimum order quantity of $100.00 for face masks and respiratory products.
The QSi P2 respirator without valve is a single-use, disposable molded cup style respiratory mask that provides respiratory protection from the transfer of micro-organisms, body fluids, thermally generated particulates, and particulate material.
This product is proudly manufactured in New Zealand.
- Electrostatic media ensures efficient filtration of microscopic particles.
- Closed-cell foam nose-piece is fully integrated into mask edge, providing a superior seal in nasal area and helping prevent fogging of eye-wear.
- Lightweight alloy nose bridge works with foam nose-piece to increase seal of the mask.
- Straps are welded into place, no need for staples.
- High-quality elastic straps ensure even tension for the life of the mask, regardless of head size.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Filter Performance ≥ 94%
- Total Inward Leakage (TIL) ≤ 8%
- Painting (oil, acrylic)
- Building Maintenance
- Exposure to Infectious Agents